Monday, September 22, 2008

Vehicle With Two Wheels.

After hundreds of times dreaming of riding this creation of mankind, i've finally bought it with the cheapest price anyone would ever get. Doploh ringgit! Haha. I bought it from a Bangla family and the condition was very teruk, maybe that's why it was doploh ringgit. Haha. Oh, just so you know i bought a BMX bicycle. Not a motor lah, im not a mat rempit. I wish i was but i am not, so slowly slowly lah. From BMX to 125z, from 125z to Panther Jerung. Who knows kan? Hehe. Repairing the bike was sad, because banyak duit i had to use. Then the fun part was pimping it! Haha. I bought a new pair of black and white throttle and sprayed the body of the bike with petronas green color. Then the rims was upgraded to a lot of jejari rims and the tayar was changed to a thick one. Damn, my bike was the bomb! Haha. Credits to Ami for making my bike super, but his bike is way super than mine. His bike is what peeps call "rare" because of the body like Kamen Rider's bike, and with his Star shaped rims, and everything was in silver. Very cantik one aaaa! Anyway, my dream came true but im still shy to go jalan jalan by myself, because my friends always say "apa barang naik basikal weh" and some will say "zaman bila naik basikal weh" and my answer will just be this, "minyak naik harga, mogok ah sket" Lame? Yes, but that's the only excuse i could ever think of. Haha. So, anyone who wants me to carry them just call me lah. I'll be at your place in an hour or two. Lambat? Memang lah bodoh, naik basikal bukan naik motor. Ha ha ha, okay not funny. Well, wait for my bike and ami's bike punya picture. It'll be uploaded soon. Thanks for reading! :D

No comments: