Monday, September 22, 2008

Why?

Why won't you talk to me anymore? Calls after calls, and messages after messages. But still there's nothing from you. Usually if these kind of things happens, surely you're in trouble and your handphone kena rampas. But this is too long already. I see that you are on myspace on some days, and you reply to everyone that comments. But why won't you reply mine, even if you hate me or if you don't want to talk to me anymore, can i just please know why? It hurts, i feel that my life is incomplete. You were the one that is really a true bestfriend, you were always there for me when i need you. But know, you really have changed. At first, i was sad that you changed drastically, but time after time i thought that people change for reasons and i understood that. I accept if you are busy at times and not there for me anymore, but now? You've completely dissapeared. I checked your space, and i checked your blog. There's nothing that mentioned anything that says that your phone is not with you. God knows, how much i need you and how much i've missed you. I've been messaging you a few times. But you won't answer. I called, the same thing you won't answer. Please, return. I don't care even if you hate me or even if you don't want to be friends with me anymore. Just talk to me for the last time and answer my question. A simple question that haves the hardest answer to answer. The question is.. Why? No matter what, i'll keep talking to you and don't care if it looks like im mad talking to myself, but i will never give up on you because you mean everything to me. Just so you know, im happy to see that you are happy now, and if you want me out from your life and if that's the reason you are ignoring me, then i'll go but just tell me why because i just need to know why. I've been very sad thinking about you. I miss you, fullstop.

2 comments:

Shank said...

:'(

Unknown said...

hey darryl. the same thing happened to me. I met him for 4times, but you know what, nothing came out from him. QUIET AND MISERABLE. everyone was talking to each other and laughing but we both, was pretending like nothing happens. pathetic right? I just want to know why. That's it. :(