Sunday, September 28, 2008

What Choice Do I Have, Bestfriend?

I know you like letters, so here’s a few.
I’ve never felt better than, when I was with you.
But you do what you have to, and I waited for you, too.
Because you're gonna laugh through this, its not me leaving you.
I will never forget, all the fun we had.
Every time I think about it, it makes me feel so sad.
I think about your pretty face, laughing about a joke.
But my pain grows more, when I think how my heart broke.
Did I even mean anything to you?
Or was I just a toy for you to subdue?
I dont even know anymore the real me.
When I look in the mirror I cant understand
what and who I see.
Now it’s my turn to feel nothing inside.
Not a touch of remorse when I wave you goodbye.
Because this doesn’t hurt you as much as it should.
But it will hurt me, because I lost something good.
I know that I meant nothing, i gave nothing true.
If this is as shallow, as pointless to you.
Maybe you lied, you felt nothing inside.
But I was sincere with my heart, and I tried.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay you made me cry. It is so true. I cant stop thinking about my used-to-be bestfriend. But you know what, I didnt seem to get what is in his mind.

Unknown said...

can you gimme your ym or msn ? easier to talk to you dude.

Shank said...

would you give up on intan for me, darryl?

i didn't lie when i told you i want us back
i didn't lie when i told you this hurts me as much as it does to you
i didn't lie when i told you i love you

*cries*

you meant the world to me, darryl. the world. you were the greatest thing that ever happened to me. us being apart is the last thing that i would've ever imagine to happen but things happened, darryl.

remember when i cried calling you for the first time after so long being apart? can't you see how much i love you then? it hurts not to be around you anymore but i asked for this, and i have to live with it.

*cries*

you'll do fine without me. everyone likes you. having you in their lives would be the greatest thing that can ever happened. i'm a sucker to let you go, darryl.

*cries*

i will not give you anymore excuses, i left you and no matter what i say or do, things will never be the same again. i'm sorry if you were ever hurt by what i said or do, i mean how can you not? i'm just one big disappointment to everyone.

i want you to be happy and the more time you spend with me the more you'll hurt.

it's not you. it was never you. it's me.

if hating me will make you happy, please do. with words or with actions there's nothing i can do to take it all back, can i?

i'll miss your hellos, your goodmornings, your laughs, you jokes, everything about you.

*cries*

i just want you to know that though it's over between us and we might not talk just as much as we used to but i never forget about darryl ezreen. you're in my heart and it's permanent.

i didn't threw you away, i just did what i think was right. and clearly i was worong and self-centered because haffy or anyone else wouldn't be as great as you were.

i'm sorry for causing you so much trouble, so much pain. i'm sorry for making you wait.

i'm helpless, darryl.

you be happy alright? i'm not worth for your tears. you deserve someone better not a betrayer like me.

i'm sorry.

Ayyman Rahim said...

wehhh, asallllllll?

K-Typist said...

thats deep man.

N. said...

touched....

Anonymous said...

:0 relax darryl
things will get better

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.