Monday, August 25, 2008

Classmates!

You guys are so funny. everday i go to school, you'll be the only one who'll talk to me. If you guys won't talk to me, touching touching with me, or mad at me, i'd still come and disturb you guys until you whack me or bitch-slap me or lay the smackdown on me, which is the best feeling ever. Makes me in the mood if you guys do that! Hahaha. Without you guys, our class sucks. Imagine, the class ruled by Asyari and his friends, it'll be a Pokemon Lab. Or perhaps imagine Mustafa ruled the class, he'll make everyone grow a beard and wear a time bomb everywhere he goes. You'll die one aaaa if you call him osama bin laden! Haha. Well, to my classmates in 5 perintis especially Yana, Tot, Mylia, Ami, Boy, Ejud, Naqeb and Zamir, you guys are the one who makes my life super duper! :D

No comments: