Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Kristina Faye Valdez De Rozario


This is a special thanks to you, because of you i finally created this blog! Thanks to you for giving "kaupahal.blogspot.com" as an idea for me to use it as my url. Sounds so mat rempit, and its very cooooooooool actually. Psssst, i almost letak my url as "adoyai" and only you know how beautiful that word can be! Haha. We'll talk more in the future and i won't stop stalking you because that's my job. Haha. By the way, you're gonna get some whackings for me because you told me knive in kristang is "fcker" but when i told my dad and asked him, he gave me a ceramah because he thought i was making a joke using the word "fucker". It is "faca" laaaaaaaaaaa! Haha. Well, go figure this out. It is in kristang. "Kristina é gordura. Kristina cheiros. Mas, mesmo aquilo que está cada vez Kristina, ela ainda é a melhor. Kristina Go go". Haha. See you in school!

1 comment:

K-Typist said...

eh you.
mmg faca
but i told u kan
i heard it as
fckerrrrr!!!
hahahhaahha.

gawd. apa bende u merepek ni
i dun get it.
TRANSLATION BEB!