Friday, August 15, 2008

The Return Of The Little Devil.

Why.. Why.. Oh good lord, why are you letting this happen to me? I thought my school holidays would be the best, but why are you doing this to me? How could you let this happen? Why didn't you stop this, why.. Its easier if you torture me then for me to go through this. I can't take it anymore, its only a few hours she's home but i already feel like commiting suicide. I've plans, maybe i'll hang myself and write "damn you little stinky creature" on a little piece of paper and shove it up my gigantic nostrils. So, if this is the last blog im writing i want you guys to know that we'll meet again in heaven because i just can't stand being at home with "the girl that should be in hell". Goodbye! * sniff sniff* Well everyone, if you want to know who's this little monster im talking about.. She is my sister and she's back. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Things I Do At Home When She's Not Around..

1) Run around naked at home and play Dance Dance Revolution tanpa seurat benang. Haha.
2) Manja manja with my cats, hamsters and turtles. Kiss them, penyek them, hug them and make love! Haha.
3) Sleep in her room which is relaxing and i can "kencing malam" and make maps using my saliva. Haha.

Things I Have To Do When She's Back..

1) Maybe wear "jubah" while playing Dance Dance Revolution.
2) Hate animals to show my "gangster" self. No more "ala bucuk bucuk". Only "CHAITTTT" is allowed.
3) Sleep on the couch and suffer from muscle pain and butt cramps when i wake up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. DDR naked? my god..
hmmmm.. i wonder what thats like,

*goes and tries.. tee hee~*

xoxo, budak teknik. :P

K-Typist said...

HEIDI. aaaaa.
shes all grown up now kan
i wonder if she still remembers me :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha..
klaka la mamat nh.
*even x sure gender dia ape.
haha.

Nazmi Nasir said...

jgn kasar2 sgt dgn adik kau tu
sian dia
:P

DropDeadJULIET said...

sumpah abnormal hang neh ;O