Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tenenenenet!

After a few days thinking what to do with this blogspot thingy, i've finally decided to write. well, todays' not a very good day to me. Im suffering from a very bad stomach ache, i think its because i played Dance Dance Revolution too much. What, you don't believe me? Well, try eating nasi lemak with extra sambal, and then drink a cup of iced milo whcih is kept for a few days in a fridge, after that go shake your booty playing DDR and then you'll know what im going through. If you have the same problem as i am, high five and go post a blog about it too! Haha. Well, i better be going now. I've to pay my tuition fee and speeeeeeeeeeed to the infamous mamak shop to buy some cat foods. My cats are very hungry. Want prove? They ate their own poo poo! Yummy? Don't worry, i already gave my cats lessons they deserve by spinning them in the washing machine. Haha. I'll type more in the future. God bless!

No comments: