Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Can we stop?

Its been awhile since we last met. We don't talk much now, you're busy with taking care of grandma and im busy with my tuition every night. But that doesn't make me give up talking to you. I tried everything i could to make sure you don't feel left out, but we always end up in fights. Every time we text each other, every time we talk in the phone, we'll always fight. Why? Here's what i think. Maybe the situation at your place is very bad, and that explains why you're tired and always not in the mood. But my reason calling you or texting you is not because i want to add more troubles. I just thought i could be a good boyfriend being there for you when you're down. I thought i could help, instead we end up fighting. But you know what? I'll never give up, as a boyfriend its my job to be with you every day and i will always be with you. Even if you need me or not, i will. Can't wait to meet you next wednesday, we'll go shopping again and i'll be glad to carry all those bags for you. We'll also go makan that nasi goreng with very hot sambal belacan, i'll be honored to wipe your peluh peluh! I just miss you but every time i want to tell you mesti tak sempat! Can we like stop fighting? So, even how bad our relationship is at the moment, i won't ever leave you. I told you before im your small and tiny knight and shining armor right? Hehe. I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

DropDeadJULIET said...

darrly this is so sweeet of you.
i wish my bf do wht u did to her.
haha,gangster2 pun comel jgk kan! :P